Schools Attended and Degrees
- University of Georgia, MBA with concentrations in Finance and Risk Management
- Florida State University, BS in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Top 10 Public Accounting Professionals Award from the National Academy of Public Account Professionals
- Graduate of Dublin-Laurens County Leadership Academy
- Graduate of Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants Leadership Academy
- Georgia Society of CPAs, Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
Staff, In-charge, Manager, Partner, Owner, or Audit Service Line Leader
Financial institutions, local governments, not for profits, construction companies, architects and engineers.
I am passionate about working with this firm. I sincerely love working with the other team members and our clients. Analyzing information and problem solving is something that gives meaning to my job and my career.
Completed a half marathon and a marathon
I enjoy traveling, exercising (cross-fit, walking, etc.), spending time in St. Simons Island or at the lake with family or friends, and loving on my two four-legged sons, Sam and Bogey.
Tony Tanner, husband. Madison Tanner, PA; Perry Tanner, PA student.