Schools Attended and Degrees
- University of North Georgia, BBA, Accounting
- Liberty University, Masters of Accountancy
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Georgia Society of CPAs, Member and Past President, Treasurer and Secretary of the Savannah Chapter
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
I’ve worked my way through the firm in our audit department as a new hire right out of school to a Partner in the firm today.
Professional services firms, construction/contractors, higher education, distribution/logistics/warehousing, and nonprofits. I also provide audit and consulting services with various types of employee benefit plans.
I love the people we work with, both internal and external. There is always something new thrown at you so you have to be agile to adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. I love watching and reflecting on how technology has changed so much of what we do and how we can better serve clients.
Spending time with family, functional fitness/strength training, hot yoga, personal and professional development (podcasts and reading)
Wife – Kendra and Daughter – Sadie